Terms & Privacy
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by A. N. Other Fragrances LLC.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to A. N. Other Fragrances LLC. A. N. Other offers this website, including all information, tools, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website, purchase products or use any services.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website.
Any new features, products or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 1 – General Conditions
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our products violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We do not guarantee that all the items shown on our website are in stock at the time of your order. In case we are out of stock of any items in your order we will contact you by phone or by e-mail. We may at any time change the content of the site and the items available in the product range.
Section 2 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Though we strive to always display the correct texts, images and pricing on the website, occasionally there may be information on our site or on our products that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Section 3 - Modifications to the Products, Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the sale of products on this site (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
Section 4 - Products or Services
- The products displayed on our website can be ordered and delivered only in the continental U.S. and Canada.
- These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns and Refund Policy.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Section 5 - Payment and Prices
- Prices are quoted is U.S Dollars.
- Sales tax will be applied in accordance with applicable state and local regulations based on your shipping address.
- If you have been charged the wrong amount when shopping on the website, we will give you the option of placing a new order with the correct price or canceling your order. If we are unable to get in touch with you, your order will be automatically cancelled.
- We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. The full amount will be charged on the date you place your order. We do not keep our customers' payment card details.
Section 6 - Optional Tools and Third-Party Links
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- Any use by you of optional tools or content offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools and content are provided by the relevant third-party provider.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Section 7 - User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 8 - Personal Information
Section 9 - Disclaimer of Liabilities, Warranties and Indemnification
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients of the products to avoid potential allergic reactions. If you have any doubt, please consult with your physician regarding the use of our products before using them.
- We are not liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of any of the products procured using the website. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused from using the site or not being able to use the site. We cannot guarantee a problem-free, uninterrupted and secure access to the web site.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, to defend us and to hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 10 - Copyright and Trademarks
- Our trade marks include (amongst others) the A. N. Other name and logo. These trademarks may be used or registered in more than one country and your use of this website does not grant you any rights to use our trade marks. The compilation of all the content on this website is the property of A. N. Other and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law.
- You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. For press inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 11 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 12 - Entire Agreement
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 13 - Governing Law
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services or products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida.
Section 14 - Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver.
Almost all customer service disputes can be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by using our customer service at email@example.com. If the dispute cannot be resolved using our customer service team, these Terms describe how we shall proceed with the resolution of the dispute.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the website and the products and services must commence within 1 (year) after the cause of action occurs.
- You agree that all disputes will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration rather than in court. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Miami, Florida. Florida State law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
Section 15 - Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 1 - What do we do with your Information?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When we use any personal information collected from the website, we do so in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data, and in order to:
- Administer your account, fulfill your orders and provide you with customer support;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the website.
As is the practice of most websites, when you browse our website, we also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our services to our users’ needs.
to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Unless you ask us not to, we may send you emails about our brand, new products and other updates.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will use reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your personal information to third parties, we cannot access that information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
Section 3 - Disclosure
Generally, we will not disclose personal information that we collect through your use of our website to unaffiliated third parties.
We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right (unless you opt out) to share information about you among companies affiliated with us to inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
We also disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a subpoena, warrant or court order) or respond to lawful requests and legal process; to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements.
In addition, information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred as part of a merger, acquisition, debt financing or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
Section 4 - Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Section 5 - Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Section 6 - Links
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. Any such link is provided only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 7 - Cookies
Like most websites, our website may incorporate tracking technologies and cookies that allow us to track the actions of our website visitors. Tracking technologies and cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, and other similar traffic-related information. We may aggregate your information with similar data collected from other visitors to help us improve our website.
Section 8 - Age of Consent
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice or would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us: email@example.com.